LIVESTREAM ACCESS for Ashley Dudarenok’s China Trend Watching Masterclass: Getting Ready for 2022 [23rd NOVEMBER]
Set your marketing and e-commerce teams up for success in China for 2022 with this masterclass. in November.
HELLO ALL, ASHLEY HERE.
22021 has become a turning point for many industries. China is now developing with China-speed on steroids. Further ageing of China's society, changes in Gen Z lifestyles, and new tech giant regulations might be challenging for foreign companies to succeed in China. In order to stay on top of consumers' minds in this highly competitive market, companies need to learn how to do trendwatching and foresighting to be able to move fast and keep up the pace with the market changes.
Most global brands are not prepared for China’s rapid speedy transformation both short term and for what's to come in the next 3-5 years. This year shows that it has become a must in China to understand which of the developments are short-lived fashion & hot topics, consumer/industry driven trends, and which foresights will transform the market.
I invite you to my new China Trend Watching Masterclass to make 2022 a year of opportunities to exponentially grow your business.
WHY TAKE THIS MASTERCLASS?
I am setting up this China Trend Watching Masterclass to bring you only the latest, best, and most actionable insights crucial for business operation in China trends and foresights. This masterclass will be extremely valuable for China watchers, e-commerce and marketing managers, and business development teams.
We will talk about:
- China Consumer Trends 2021-22
- The New Regulations (antitrust, data, and industry specific) and what’s next
- China’s New Consumption Brands and how they can win in 2021-22
- Most effective social media marketing tips for 2022
- Most effective new retail sales tips for 2022
- China strategic foresights for the coming 3-5 years
WHAT WILL YOU GET?
- 3 all new modules equipped with only the latest insights
- Real-time interactive delivery with case studies and examples
- A certificate upon completion
- A video recording of the virtual masterclass
The outcome of this masterclass is to help you stay on top of China’s latest trends and most impactful foresights in order to improve your China 2022 strategy and outperform competitors.
- Date: 23rd November, Tuesday
- TTime: 6:00 - 9:30 pm China time ( 6 am NY | 11 am London | 12 pm Berlin)
- Platform: Zoom
HOW DO I JOIN:
Step 1: Scroll to the bottom of the page. Click “Register Now” and pay for the course. You will receive a confirmation email and one of our team members will contact you within a day.
Step 2: One week before the livestream, you’ll receive a private livestream access link.
Step 3: Within 48 hours of the end of the livestream, you will receive a link to the video recording of the class and the presentation slides that you will have lifelong access to.
- Q1: Do I need to record it?
No. We will share the recording of the masterclass with you after the session.
- Q2: What language is it delivered in?
The course is delivered in English.
- Q3: How much does it cost?
The standard price is US$ 298 for the livestreamed class, handouts and materials. Early bird price is US$ 268. For corporate offers, please contact Natalia at firstname.lastname@example.org
WHAT ARE PEOPLE SAYING?
“This masterclass from Ashley is always a great opportunity to liaise innovation with concrete operational actions. From Consumer centric insights to strategy implementation, Ashley is helping to bring consistency into clients' operations.” -- Albin Lin, DB Lab
“Ashley and team are enthusiastic and provide great insights into China” -- Nicole Charles, Vitamix
“Ashley was really engaging and helped condense all the China digital marketing trends into a digestible format and easily putting these learnings into our business strategy.” -- Eunice Chin, Shiseido
Ashley is a renowned China marketing expert, thought leader, entrepreneur, bestselling author, keynote speaker, and vlogger. She has lived and worked in Greater China for over 15 years. She founded a China-focused social media agency, Alarice, and has worked with some of the world’s biggest brands. Her China insights and training company ChoZan, the business school for digital marketing in China, has trained teams around the world at major corporations in the art of digital marketing in China. Ashley is a LinkedIn Top Voice in Marketing and an Asia-Pacific Top 25 Innovator.
SO, WHAT WILL YOU LEARN?
This masterclass covers the following 3 modules and 2 interviews. Each session is designed to be actionable as possible, so there will be practical group activities after each session.
1. CHINA CONSUMER TRENDS 2021-22
- An overview of China’s digital lifestyle and most desired products during Double 11, 2021
- Modern Chinese consumers in 2022 & 15 most prominent consumption trends
- China’s top 5 digital foresights for 2022 and beyond
2. DIGITAL MARKETING IN CHINA IN 2022
- Lessons to learn from China’s New consumption Brands
- The latest and greatest marketing tips for WeChat, Weibo, Weitao, RED, and Douyin
- An overview of the best marketing practices and case studies for 2022
3. YOUR CHINA NEW RETAIL STRATEGY FOR 2022
- China’s new retail state and tech in 2022 Industry strategies for 2022 (cosmetics, FMCG, luxury, mother and baby, travel retail)
- Brand digital spending and SMM editorial calendar for 2022
- Summary: a practical step by step checklist
WHAT ARE PEOPLE SAYING?
“Definitely worth it! I thoroughly enjoyed the masterclass. So much information, will take me a while to wrap my head around it and map out a strategy for my brands.” -- Gisli Gudmundsson, Strax
“I work on the China business and have a team in China who I work day in and day out to optimize our Ecomm business and Im still learning so much from this masterclass. I really enjoy how up to date and relevant the presentations are. No minute is wasted. ” -- Kexin Yin, NARS Cosmetics
“This course worth me staying up till 3am in NZ timezone. Ashley just go straight into the parts which provide in-depth knowledge of how things operate in China. Its always very useful to get on the ground knowledge of what is happening with consumer mindset shifts and upcoming trends. I would highly recommend any export marketers who want to have a crash course on Chinese e-commerce landscape and social media channels to take this course, its very worthwhile. ” -- Liyang Ma, Ecostore
STILL GOT QUESTIONS?
Please contact Natalia at email@example.com or +852 3563 7723 to get your Masterclass questions answered.
After the Masterclass, You will
“A great overview of digital in China, very insightful and I’ll start exploring the mentioned apps as soon as we are back. Ashley is very knowledgeable! ” - Estee Wu, Clarins
Great insights, case studies and very practical examples. Very enjoyable and productive.” - Bernard Cheng, The Brown–Forman Corporation
“Ashley is living the Disney brand! Thanks for the amazingly insightful, high-energy and entertaining strategy workshops! ” - John Sinke, Hong Kong Disneyland