[EARLY BIRD] LIVESTREAM ACCESS for Ashley Dudarenok’s China Digital Marketing Masterclass: Planning for 2022 [23rd NOVEMBER]
Plan your 2022 marketing strategy for China by understanding the trends of modern Chinese consumers and act on China’s social media marketing insights with this livestream masterclass in November.
HELLO ALL, ASHLEY HERE.
2022 will be an interesting year with the further embedding of e-commerce within social media and the rising consumption power from lowe-tier cities following recovery from the pandemic. It is expected that 76% of lower-tier cities and rural area dwellers will become the new middle class. As Chinese consumers are willing to try new products and have positive expectations from foreign brands, 2022 will be a year of opportunities to exponentially grow your business.
WHY TAKE THIS MASTERCLASS?
I am setting up this China Digital Marketing Masterclass to bring you only the latest, best and most actionable insights after the ultimate e-commerce shopping festival Double 11 to propel your business to even greater heights in 2022.
We will talk about:
- The most prominent consumer groups in 2022 and how to market and sell to them
- Strategies to market on dominant platforms such as WeChat, Weibo, Douyin
- The new social media platforms that can’t be ignored in 2022
WHAT WILL YOU GET?
- All new modules equipped with only the latest insights
- Real-time interactive delivery with case studies and examples
- An interview with teams from China’s tech giants
- An interview with a successful Chinese KOL / influencer
- Networking opportunities with fellow China marketing managers
- A certificate upon completion
- A video recording of the virtual masterclass
The outcome of this masterclass is to equip you with the most practical insights to help you plan your China 2022 strategy. This is a big promise but I am confident I can deliver.
- Date: 23rd November, Tuesday
- Time: 6-9:30 pm Shanghai time (12-3:30 pm Berlin time and 6-9:30 am New York time)
- Platform: Zoom
- How do I join?
Step 1: Scroll to the bottom of the page. Click “Register Now” and pay for the course. You will receive a confirmation email and one of our team members will contact you within a day.
Step 2: One week before the livestream, you’ll receive a private livestream access link.
Step 3: Within 48 hours of the end of the livestream, you will receive a link to a video recording of the class and the presentation slides that you will have lifelong access to.
- Q1: Do I need to record it?
No. We will share the recording of the masterclass with you after the session.
- Q2: What language is it delivered in?
The course is delivered in English.
- Q3: How much does it cost?
The standard price is US$ 298 for the livestreamed class, handouts and materials. Early bird price is US$ 268. For corporate offers, please contact Natalia at email@example.com
WHAT ARE PEOPLE SAYING?
“This masterclass from Ashley is always a great opportunity to liaise innovation with concrete operational actions. From Consumer centric insights to strategy implementation, Ashley is helping to bring consistency into clients' operations.” -- Albin Lin, DB Lab
“Ashley and team are enthusiastic and provide great insights into China” -- Nicole Charles, Vitamix
“Ashley was really engaging and helped condense all the China digital marketing trends into a digestible format and easily putting these learnings into our business strategy.” -- Eunice Chin, Shiseido
Ashley is a renowned China marketing expert, thought leader, entrepreneur, bestselling author, keynote speaker, and vlogger. She has lived and worked in Greater China for over 15 years. She founded a China-focused social media agency, Alarice, and has worked with some of the world’s biggest brands. Her China insights and training company ChoZan, the business school for digital marketing in China, has trained teams around the world at major corporations in the art of digital marketing in China. Ashley is a LinkedIn Top Voice in Marketing and an Asia-Pacific Top 25 Innovator.
DURING THE MASTERCLASS YOU WILL ALSO:
- HAVE AN OPPORTUNITY TO ASK YOUR QUESTIONS TO CHINA’S TECH GIANTS
- LEARN DIRECTLY FROM SUCCESSFUL CHINESE KOLS
- NETWORK WITH OTHER MARKETERS DIGITALLY TO BUILD YOUR SUPPORT NETWORK
SO, WHAT WILL YOU LEARN?
This masterclass covers the following 3 modules and 2 interviews. Each session is designed to be actionable as possible, so there will be practical group activities after each session.
1. THE CHINA MARKET, MODERN CONSUMERS AND DIGITAL TRENDS IN 2022
- An overview of China’s digital lifestyle and most desired products during Double 11, 2021
- Modern Chinese consumers in 2022
- China’s top 5 digital trends for 2022
2. MARKETING AND SOCIAL MEDIA FOR 2022
- The latest and greatest marketing updates for WeChat, Weibo, Weitao, RED and Douyin
- New SMM platforms you can’t ignore in 2022
- An overview of the best marketing practices and case studies
- Live Q&A with a special guest
3. PLANNING YOUR STRATEGY FOR 2022
- Industry strategies for 2022 (cosmetics, FMCG, luxury, mother and baby, travel retail)
- Brand digital spending for 2022
- SMM editorial calendar for 2022
- Summary: a practical step by step checklist
WHAT ARE PEOPLE SAYING?
“Definitely worth it! I thoroughly enjoyed the masterclass. So much information, will take me a while to wrap my head around it and map out a strategy for my brands.” -- Gisli Gudmundsson, Strax
“I work on the China business and have a team in China who I work day in and day out to optimize our Ecomm business and Im still learning so much from this masterclass. I really enjoy how up to date and relevant the presentations are. No minute is wasted. ” -- Kexin Yin, NARS Cosmetics
“This course worth me staying up till 3am in NZ timezone. Ashley just go straight into the parts which provide in-depth knowledge of how things operate in China. Its always very useful to get on the ground knowledge of what is happening with consumer mindset shifts and upcoming trends. I would highly recommend any export marketers who want to have a crash course on Chinese e-commerce landscape and social media channels to take this course, its very worthwhile. ” -- Liyang Ma, Ecostore
STILL GOT QUESTIONS?
Please contact Natalia at firstname.lastname@example.org or +852 3563 7723 to get your Masterclass questions answered.
After the Masterclass, You will
“A great overview of digital in China, very insightful and I’ll start exploring the mentioned apps as soon as we are back. Ashley is very knowledgeable! ” - Estee Wu, Clarins
Great insights, case studies and very practical examples. Very enjoyable and productive.” - Bernard Cheng, The Brown–Forman Corporation
“Ashley is living the Disney brand! Thanks for the amazingly insightful, high-energy and entertaining strategy workshops! ” - John Sinke, Hong Kong Disneyland