ChoZan Workshop. China Market Entry in 2021: Ecommerce + Marketing Planning [9th February]
Get clarity on how to enter the China market and plan your first steps with this 2-hour workshop run by leading ChoZan strategy expert Wendy Chen
If you’re considering expanding your business to China, 2021 is a great year to start. China is the only major economy in the world showing positive growth in 2020 after the Covid-19 outbreak, making this market and consumers more desirable than ever. Despite all positive expectations, the fast recovery in the China market makes it even more competitive - there will never be a cheaper time to enter the market than now. If you plan to work in/with China in 2021, this workshop is a must for you.
ChoZan is your business school for China. We help you in advancing your expertise on the Chinese market, consumers, social media, KOL/influencer marketing and technology landscape. We do in-depth Chinese market, consumers and social media training workshops for corporations and marketing teams, as well as strategy sessions, comprehensive guides and tailored consultations.
WHY TAKE THIS WORKSHOP?
We will give you the latest insights on how to integrate social media and e-commerce components in your China market entry strategy.
We will cover:
- Where to start once you decided to enter China market
- An overview of modern Chinese consumers and how to identify your target audience
- The essentials of preparing a marketing strategy for China
- How to choose the right social media platform(s) and plan your communication strategy
- How to find the right TP partner for your e-commerce business
- How to plan your marketing budget
- Actionable checklist for 2021 (for social media and e-commerce)
WHAT WILL YOU GET?
- All new workshop content equipped with the latest insights only
- Real-time interactive delivery with case studies and examples
- A certificate upon completion
- A video recording of the virtual workshop
- Marketing calendar for 2021
- Detailed checklist by industries for 2021 planning
The outcome of this workshop is to bring you clarity about the China market entry process and help you better understand how to coordinate different steps within the plan. This is a big promise but we're sure we can deliver.
- Date: 9th February (Tuesday)
- Time: 7pm-9 pm Shanghai time (12-2 pm Berlin // 6-8 am New York)
- Platform: Zoom
- How do I join?
Step 1: Scroll to the bottom of the page. Click “Register Now” and pay for the course. You will receive a confirmation email and one of our team members will contact you within a day.
Step 2: You will receive a private access link one week before the masterclass.
Step 3: After the masterclass is over, you will receive a link to a video recording and the presentation slides within 48 hours.
- Q1: Do I need to record it?
No. We will share the recording of the workshop with you after the session ends.
- Q2: What language is it delivered in?
The course is delivered in English.
- Q3: How much does it cost?
The standard price is US$ 68 for livestream access, handouts and materials. For groups of 5 and above, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for special deals.
WHAT ARE PEOPLE SAYING?
“ Very useful and informative module delivered by Wendy! I only wish there were more time! ”-- Krupa Abbey
“ One of the best courses I’ve attended with clear and usable down to earth practical solutions and examples. I wish you are able to come down to Australia after Covid ban is lifted to deliver the session offline, too! Well done! Keep up the good work.” -- Ida Mok
“Great insights, case studies and very practical examples. Very enjoyable and productive.” -- Bernard Cheng, The Brown–Forman Corporation
Wendy is the Head of Digital Products at ChoZan. She’s one of our leading experts on digital marketing strategy planning and KOL campaigns for China. Wendy is a part of Ashley Galina Dudarenok's China Team. She has over 5 years of experience in leading account management projects on China social media platforms and helps brands in understanding the trends they need to pay attention to in order to succeed in China.
DURING THE WORKSHOP YOU WILL ALSO:
- HAVE AN OPPORTUNITY TO ASK YOUR QUESTIONS
- LEARN DIRECTLY FROM SUCCESSFUL CHINA ENTRY CASE STUDIES
- UNDERSTAND ROLES WITHIN YOUR TEAM AND WHAT YOUR TEAM NEEDS TO PREPARE TO IN 2021
Please contact Natalia at email@example.com or +852 3563 7723 to get your Workshop questions answered.